- First trial, before Annas [nightime hours]; Annas is looking for an accusation, biding time till Sanhedrin is gathered at High Priestly villa
- Second [and primary] trial before Sanhedrin, Jesus is condemned, misused
- Third trial, immediately at dawn [meanwhile, Peter denies Jesus a third time; Jesus looks upon him]; the condemnation repeated, then Jesus taken to Romans
- Fourth trial before Pilate [till "beginning at Galilee"]
- Fifth trial before Herod [looks for miracle]
- 6th trial before Pilate
- Jesus is scourged; the city cries, "Crucify Him or we will tell Rome!"
- Jesus is finally turned over to be crucified
- Jesus mocked (Roman soldiers); crown of thorns
- Judas hangs himself
- Jesus bears His cross to gate on north of city and is crucified around 9 am
- Jesus' Seven Sayings from the Cross
- "Father, forgive them..."
- "Today...with me in paradise"
- "Woman, behold thy son..." [darkness: noon – 3 pm]
- "My God, My God..."
- "I thirst"
- "It is finished"
- "Into Thy hands..."
- The Death of the God-Man
- About 3 pm; veil torn, rocks rent; some graves opened and people rise [to mortality] and go into the city
- Jesus' side pierced
- Passover lambs slain in temple
- Jesus buried by sundown
It's Friday but, Sunday's a commin'!
Share your voice, heart and love in the comments.
Lynn has wonderfully mapped out the steps we all need to walk through to develop and grow this vital relationship with Him. This was the Lord’s intent for her transformation journey all along, and His intent for you too. Here she has spelled out the spiritual truths behind the principles and talked us through how she applied them. These truths are universally applicable to us all, though as the details of our lives, situations and hearts will be different, we will apply them differently. - Reader Review from Barnes & Noble.