(SCROLL DOWN AND READ MORE)
Who are you this Thanksgiving? Share your praises, your thanks, your acknowledgement of who you are because of Christ in the comments.
If you Tweet your praises to #praiseatSUM you will be entered into a drawing for a gift basket:
- The Husband Project
- $25 Berean Gift Card
- Winning Him Without Words
- Prayer Journal
- Daily Bible
- Lunch or Skype with Dineen and/or Lynn
The more you tweet #PraiseatSUM the more you are entered.
So start tweeting your praises today. To join Twitter, click here. To sign up for Twitter via Smart Phone, see Instructions below, or click here. Let's show the world that the unequally yoked spouses are giving thanks to our Lord even in the midst of a spiritually mismatched marriage.
We love all of you. Watch for our Tweets this week. Have a blessed and beautiful Thanksgiving. Lynn and Dineen.
To create your new Twitter account via your phone...
- Send a text message to your Twitter shortcode (such as 40404 in the U.S.) with the word START.
- Twitter will send you a reply and ask you to reply back with the word SIGNUP to create a new account. Send SIGNUP.
- Next, Twitter will ask you to pick a username. Your username must be unique and less than 15 characters. Reply with the username you want (see below for advice on picking a username).
- You will get a confirmation message when you pick a valid username (Twitter will tell you to pick a new name if someone else already has the username you wanted).
- You're all set! Send a message and it will post as your first Tweet.
Share your voice, heart and love in the comments.
Marching Around Jericho is a spiritual guide. As you read through the pages, powerful and transformative instruction and equipping takes place. We follow Jesus as he leads us around the walls, imparting kingdom truths with each passing, finally arriving at the gates of the walled-off city, our spouse’s unbelieving heart. After the circles in prayer are complete, we arrive fully prepared to command the walls to crumble and be removed, making a way for our spouse to step from the rubble of lies and captivity, into faith and freedom!