"We must begin to believe that God, in the mystery of prayer, has entrusted us with a force that can move the Heavenly world, and can bring its power down to earth." Andrew Murray
Today I'm sharing a post from a series I wrote about prayer that I originally shared back in 2008. It remains, still today, the same and just as powerful.
This is the last post in this series. I could probably write for the rest of my life and still not scratch the surface of all that we know and can practice in prayer. This series did not have time to look at spiritual warfare in prayer. But there are numerous post in the archives. To read one such encounter, visit: Spiritual Warfare and my Unbelieving Husband.
What I know about prayer is this:
- God hears every word.
- Pray with belief.
- Never give up. Never surrender. Persistent prayer is priceless.
- Pray with Jesus by your side. (Read this visual if you have not read it before. It will change your perception of how you pray before the throne of God.)
- Powerful prayers are those spoken within God’s will.
- Learn to listen to God. You can recognize His voice and answers to prayer.
- Interceding for others is powerful and productive.
- And finally, more of you Lord, less of me.
Every Monday the Lord brings new people or at least new or repeated requests before me. I pray faithfully for each request each morning for seven days. May I pray for you?
I would be deeply honored to bring you before the throne of the Most High and ask for His hand to move in your life. Leave me your prayer request. I take each one very seriously and I promise you this, God will hear about your life.
Thank you for stopping in here today. I am humbled you would spend your valuable time with me. Be Blessed, Lynn To view this entire series, click here.