It's Thankful Thursday and as Thanksgiving Day is one week away, I have many random thanks to credit to our Lord.
- Turkey and stuffing. Yum and eee.
- A trip to Colorado. I hope it snows. It was 80 degrees here in Southern California today. I miss the cold weather this time of year.
- I will be spoiled by my mother for an entire week. Sleeping in, eating out, going to the movies. Shopping. Going to the movies some more. I love the movies better than shopping.
- A 5K on Thanksgiving Day. So thankful that I am healthy and can run.
- Our book, Winning Him Without Words. This is our love offering to Jesus.
- The privilege to pray for all of you who need hope for your spiritually mismatched marriage.
- My husband, my hero.
- My daughter, Caitie and my son Brad and his girlfriend, Jenna. All of you teach me so much about love.
- My dog. He's cute.
- Bible Study. ~Breaking Free concluded today. It was a humble privilege to watch as women found freedom from a life-time of crippling bondage. (Satan, you are put on notice, there is more freedom ahead for God's children.)
- Dineen Miller. My BFF and writing buddy.
- My friends here at SUM and 1P3. You enrich my life beyond description.
I could go on and on. I must tell you about the One that makes all these riches possible.
He is the reason I live and breathe. I worship Him. I love Him.
Be blessed and Happy TT, Lynn
PS. If you have ever wondered if the Rocks cry out..... Then stop back tomorrow because I saw it happen for real and I will tell you this unbelievable story. Hugs, Lynn
Share your voice, heart and love in the comments.
Marching Around Jericho is a spiritual guide. As you read through the pages, powerful and transformative instruction and equipping takes place. We follow Jesus as he leads us around the walls, imparting kingdom truths with each passing, finally arriving at the gates of the walled-off city, our spouse’s unbelieving heart. After the circles in prayer are complete, we arrive fully prepared to command the walls to crumble and be removed, making a way for our spouse to step from the rubble of lies and captivity, into faith and freedom!