November 17, 2010
In November we are meeting up with Laurie of Women Taking A Stand and then over to Grace Alone in December and back here in January.
It's Thankful Thursday and as Thanksgiving Day is one week away, I have many random thanks to credit to our Lord.
- Turkey and stuffing. Yum and eee.
- A trip to Colorado. I hope it snows. It was 80 degrees here in Southern California today. I miss the cold weather this time of year.
- I will be spoiled by my mother for an entire week. Sleeping in, eating out, going to the movies. Shopping. Going to the movies some more. I love the movies better than shopping.
- A 5K on Thanksgiving Day. So thankful that I am healthy and can run.
- Our book, Winning Him Without Words. This is our love offering to Jesus.
- The privilege to pray for all of you who need hope for your spiritually mismatched marriage.
- My husband, my hero.
- My daughter, Caitie and my son Brad and his girlfriend, Jenna. All of you teach me so much about love.
- My dog. He's cute.
- Bible Study. ~Breaking Free concluded today. It was a humble privilege to watch as women found freedom from a life-time of crippling bondage. (Satan, you are put on notice, there is more freedom ahead for God's children.)
- Dineen Miller. My BFF and writing buddy.
- My friends here at SUM and 1P3. You enrich my life beyond description.
I could go on and on. I must tell you about the One that makes all these riches possible.
He is the reason I live and breathe. I worship Him. I love Him.
Be blessed and Happy TT, Lynn
PS. If you have ever wondered if the Rocks cry out..... Then stop back tomorrow because I saw it happen for real and I will tell you this unbelievable story. Hugs, Lynn