It's Thankful Thursday.
Earlier today I was reading a post by my friend, Lori at Lori's Reflections. She posted a list of things I didn't know about her. It was delightful.
Today, I think we should all post our own list.
So here are ten things you don't know about me.
2. You will never, ever, learn my middle name - classified. *grin* (Don't try to find out either.)
3. I broke both my arms in seventh grade.... at the same time.
4. I'm not ticklish. At all. Weird, I know.
5. I love big hooped earings. Wearing some now.
6. I need my momma in my life now at age 50 as much more than I needed her when I was little.
7. I'm age 50. (Can anyone explain to me where my forties went too so fast?)
8. I raised two "only" Children. God knew I could only handle one-at-a-time.
9. I talk to my dog in a funny strange voice. (Should I admit this online?)
10. I care deeply and love The Family of God. (Bet you knew this.)
Post ten things that make you uniquely you.
You are a redeemed child of the King. You are His special creation and your unique characteristics, talents and oddities make you a priceless treasure to Him and to me. I am so thankful to know you my friends.
Be blessed, Lynn
Share your voice, heart and love in the comments.
Lynn has wonderfully mapped out the steps we all need to walk through to develop and grow this vital relationship with Him. This was the Lord’s intent for her transformation journey all along, and His intent for you too. Here she has spelled out the spiritual truths behind the principles and talked us through how she applied them. These truths are universally applicable to us all, though as the details of our lives, situations and hearts will be different, we will apply them differently. - Reader Review from Barnes & Noble.