It's Thankful Thursday.
Earlier today I was reading a post by my friend, Lori at Lori's Reflections. She posted a list of things I didn't know about her. It was delightful.
Today, I think we should all post our own list.
So here are ten things you don't know about me.
2. You will never, ever, learn my middle name - classified. *grin* (Don't try to find out either.)
3. I broke both my arms in seventh grade.... at the same time.
4. I'm not ticklish. At all. Weird, I know.
5. I love big hooped earings. Wearing some now.
6. I need my momma in my life now at age 50 as much more than I needed her when I was little.
7. I'm age 50. (Can anyone explain to me where my forties went too so fast?)
8. I raised two "only" Children. God knew I could only handle one-at-a-time.
9. I talk to my dog in a funny strange voice. (Should I admit this online?)
10. I care deeply and love The Family of God. (Bet you knew this.)
Post ten things that make you uniquely you.
You are a redeemed child of the King. You are His special creation and your unique characteristics, talents and oddities make you a priceless treasure to Him and to me. I am so thankful to know you my friends.
Be blessed, Lynn