Mightier than the thunder of the great waters,
mightier than the breakers of the sea;
the Lord is mighty!
Psalms 93:4 (NIV)
1. Faith is the ability to not panic.
2. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.
3. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home.
4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
5. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still, so He can untangle the knot.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
8. Dear God: I have a problem. It's me.
9. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
10. Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home are the people.
12. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
13. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
14. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
15. We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
16. It is all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
17. Surviving and living your life successfully require courage. The goals and dreams you're seeking require courage and risk-taking. Learn from the turtle, it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
18. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
Keep praying, keep writing, keep listening and we will meet again for day four on Monday when Angela shares. Dineen will post again on Wednesday. The jorney is on! Victory is ours! Be Blessed, Lynn
Share your voice, heart and love in the comments.
Marching Around Jericho is a spiritual guide. As you read through the pages, powerful and transformative instruction and equipping takes place. We follow Jesus as he leads us around the walls, imparting kingdom truths with each passing, finally arriving at the gates of the walled-off city, our spouse’s unbelieving heart. After the circles in prayer are complete, we arrive fully prepared to command the walls to crumble and be removed, making a way for our spouse to step from the rubble of lies and captivity, into faith and freedom!