It's Marriage Monday and today's topic: 10 Tips for Frugal Living:
1. Finances: Learn to live on one income.
2. Finances: Learn the word “no” and say it to yourself often.
3. Happiness: Keep positive, and you will strengthen your immune system, and have less trips to the doctor.
4. Healthy Living: Avoid recreational eating. Maintain a healthy, stable weight. Have more energy for the things you want and need to do, and avoid excess spending on clothing because of weight fluctuations.
5. Holidays and Celebrations: Establish family traditions with your celebrations. Spend your money on the things you will really enjoy. Visit those less fortunate with your children to help them appreciate their blessings during the holidays. It doesn’t cost a lot of money to make a batch of cookies and deliver them to someone who will appreciate both your visit and the cookies.
6. Sale: Just because it is on sales doesn’t mean you need it.
7. Joy: Laugh out loud every day. It releases anxiety.
8. Marriage: “I’m sorry” are the two most powerful words spoken between spouses.
9. Prayer: Pray for your kids every day by name. It’s free and is the best investment you will ever make.
10. Heart: Love Jesus, every day in every way. You will ENJOY a full and abundant life.
John 10:10 …. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life. ~Jesus
Freedom of Choice,
Freedom from Debt,
and the freedom to be a Happy Tightwad! *
Be Blessed, Lynn
* Tightwad Treasures from All Things Frugal.
For more Marriage Monday, visit Chrysalis.
Share your voice, heart and love in the comments.
Marching Around Jericho is a spiritual guide. As you read through the pages, powerful and transformative instruction and equipping takes place. We follow Jesus as he leads us around the walls, imparting kingdom truths with each passing, finally arriving at the gates of the walled-off city, our spouse’s unbelieving heart. After the circles in prayer are complete, we arrive fully prepared to command the walls to crumble and be removed, making a way for our spouse to step from the rubble of lies and captivity, into faith and freedom!