- First trial, before Annas [nightime hours]; Annas is looking for an accusation, biding time till Sanhedrin is gathered at High Priestly villa
- Second [and primary] trial before Sanhedrin, Jesus is condemned, misused
- Third trial, immediately at dawn [meanwhile, Peter denies Jesus a third time; Jesus looks upon him]; the condemnation repeated, then Jesus taken to Romans
- Fourth trial before Pilate [till "beginning at Galilee"]
- Fifth trial before Herod [looks for miracle]
- 6th trial before Pilate
- Jesus is scourged; the city cries, "Crucify Him or we will tell Rome!"
- Jesus is finally turned over to be crucified
- Jesus mocked (Roman soldiers); crown of thorns
- Judas hangs himself
- Jesus bears His cross to gate on north of city and is crucified around 9 am
- Jesus' Seven Sayings from the Cross
- "Father, forgive them..."
- "Today...with me in paradise"
- "Woman, behold thy son..." [darkness: noon – 3 pm]
- "My God, My God..."
- "I thirst"
- "It is finished"
- "Into Thy hands..."
- The Death of the God-Man
- About 3 pm; veil torn, rocks rent; some graves opened and people rise [to mortality] and go into the city
- Jesus' side pierced
- Passover lambs slain in temple
- Jesus buried by sundown
It's Friday but, Sunday's a commin'!