Thankful Thursday is back here at Spiritually Unequal Marriage for the month of October. Woo Hoo!
Achoo! Sniffle, sniffle.
Good day every one and pass the Kleenex. Where's the Nyquil? Do you feed a cold and starve a fever or feed and fever and starve a cold?
Yep, cold number four this year. Thankfully, I don't need to use my voice for blogging because I have laryngitis as well. This morning I reached down to pet my dog and say, “Do you want some breakfast?” And my voice came out sounding like a cross between a drugged up bear and a Giant South African Bullfrog.
The dog freaked out and ran away.
I don’t look much better than that bullfrog either *grin.*
In spite of the dramatics (too much Nyquil is my guess) and the cold, I’m still filled with joy. It’s Thursday and I love Jesus. That is all I need. But God has given me so much more than I could ever dream.
I’m thankful for so much my heart could explode (or could that be my sinuses?).
My Top Ten:
- Daughter’s play opens tonight ~Break a leg Caitie. I know you will ROCK it.
- Husband is home from business trip.
- The dog warmed up to me by two in the afternoon *grin*.
- My BFF, Pam, covered for me at Bible Study.
- Enjoying this beautiful fall day, even if it’s from the view of my kitchen window.
- God is still on the throne.
- My sins are at the bottom of the sea.
- Jesus is the answer to every problem.
- I have a hope and a future.
- I will live forever.
Can I get an AMEN?
What’s your Top Ten? Achoo and God bless you my friends, Hugs, Lynn